Agent allows you easily transfer all of your existing state registrations into one easy-to-use dashboard, letting you view and manage all new and existing state registrations together at a glance. Transferring a state registration to Agent also allows you to take advantage of all of your plan’s benefits for those states, such as ongoing compliance and virtual mail management.
To transfer an existing registration:
- Click "Transfer" in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
- Select the state that you wish to register.
- Select any existing payroll tax and Secretary of State accounts that you wish to transfer to Middesk.
- If you do not have an existing account with the Secretary of State, you may select either "Skip" or "Register" for that particular agency.
- Click "Continue" to begin the transfer process. You will be guided through questions about your existing registration.
Note that if you are transferring an existing Secretary of State registration, your current registered agent (RA) will likely reach out to you once they are notified of the RA change, at which point you may cancel your services with your previous RA.